The year was 1935. The Indian nation was yet to be born.
Ruled by the British regime there was more deprivation than development.
While many chose the path of fight to gain political independence, one man
with a vision treaded a different path of securing academic independence.
Prof N. Ananthachar dared to start a primary school on 15th August 1935, a date Indian destiny chose for its independence, twelve years later. An endowed teacher with a Master's Degree, the founder of APS institutions, initially chose to trade in vegetables in the Basavanagudi region of Bangalore.
This enterprising spirit soon won the appreciation of locals and even Dewan of Mysore among other literary stalwarts such as Sri Balasaraswathi, Sri R. Gopala Krishna Iyengar and others. The Director of Public Instruction gave this school its recognition in quick time, in the very next year. Thus was born a great noble educational institution. Today it takes pride in having been the mentor to thousands of academic accomplishments through its various institutions.
The year was 1935. The Indian nation was yet to be born. Ruled by the British regime there was more deprivation than development. While many chose the path of fight to gain political independence, one man with a vision treaded a different path of securing academic independence.
Hon. PresidentGraduated in COMMERCE and LAW with a Family profession of Sericulture, Powerloom Silk Weaving and Cotton Textile, and also has Passion for sports, NCC and Social activities. Activities & Representations:
- President - All India Weavers Federation, Karnataka Silk Weavers Federation, Karnataka Silk Retail Merchants association, All Karnataka Childerns Association, K.S.V. nilaya Free Students hostel.
- Vice president - BU Private college Mgmt Association.
- Member, CSB – National Fibre policy on Silk, Govt. Leader of GOI silk delegation to CHINA consisting of leading silk exporters and Manufacturers during 1988.
- Founder member, Committee of Admn. The Indian silk Export promotion council, MOT, GOI, COA Member , Power Development Export promotion council, MOT, GOI
- Founder and life member of many Educational Institutions,Charitable Trusts, Temples etc.
- Hanuman Weaving factory, Hanuman Chemicals Pvt. Ltd
- Shantala Silk House, Karnataka Handloom Textile Prints.
- Convener - Karnataka Silk Industries Federation.
Hon. Vice President
- Hon. Vice President of APS Education Trust, Bangalore.
Hon. Vice President
- Practicing Sr. Chartered Accountant from past 41 years.
- Managing Committee Member of FKCCI from past 18 years.
- Chairman - PHF Co.,(P)Ltd-Transit Living Service Apartments
- Executive President – Karnataka Federation of United Nations UNESCO.
- Director – CANFINA Financial Services, Subsidiary of Canara Bank.
- Chairman – RV PU Integrated College.
- Chairman – Education committee of FKCCI.
- President – Vasavi Vedha Nidhi Trust, Sancrit school.
- President- Paraspara Charitable Trust.
- Trustee – Welfare Trust of GMR Infra.
- Trustee – RSS Trust, RV Institutions, Bangalore.
- Member – Tax Advisory Committee of Southern India.
- Member – Fiscal Laws Committee (FICCI), New Delhi.
- RASHTREEYA UDYOG Award from International Economic Forum
- HONORABLE DOCTRATE for Social Service and contribution to Society received from Mangalore University.
- KANNADA SIRI from Kannada Sahithya Parishath
- Hon. Treasurer of APS Education Trust, Bangalore.
Hon. General Secratary
- Worked as a Professor, Department of civil engineering, RVCE
- Presently, Chief Architect and Founder, TEAM2 Architects, Bangalore
Hon. Joint Secretary
- Served in senior position at NGEF, Transformer Department.
- Registered Class I Contractor in PWD and CPWD.
- Appreciation from Chief Commissioner of Income Tax as Best Contractor.
- Member, Kormangala Club, Bangalore.
- Board Member, APS Educational Trust.
Hon. Joint Secretary
- Hon. Joint Secretary of APS Education Trust, Bangalore.
Hon. Chairman, GC, APSCE
- Hon. G C Chairman of APS College of Engineering, Bangalore
- Dr. S.C. Sharma is an Educationalist, Researcher and an Administrator.
- Former Principal of RV Engineering College
- Former Vice Vice Chancellor of Tumkur University
- Nominated as Vice-Chairman, Karnataka State Higher Education Council, Government of Karnataka
- Member of State Planning Board,Government of Karnataka
- Vice Chancellor, Chattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University, Bhilai (supported by Government of Chattisgarh)
- Provost, Dayananda Sagar University, and currently the Director, IIIT–Dharwad.
- He has published several papers in refereed international journals and guided 33 doctoral students. He has been bestowed with many prestigious awards
APS Boys High School
APS Girls High School
APS Public School
Prof. N. Ananthachar Computer Centre
APS Arts And Science College
APS Commerce College
APS Evening College Of Arts And Commerce
APS Evening PU College Of Arts And Commerce
APS PU College Of Arts, Commerce And Science
APS Rural High School
APS College Of Engineering