- He has Teaching & Researsch experience more than 30 years
- He Published 7 International & 6 National Journal Papers
- He has also guided UG, PG Projects and guiding 5 students in research for PhD.
- He has also presented a Paper at ASME International Conference recently held at San Diego, USA, during November 2013 on "Heat Transfer Predication" - Artificial Neuralnetwork approach
Dr. G Ravindranath BE, ME, Ph.D
Dr. N R Ramesh BE, ME, Ph.D
- He did his PhD. from IIT, Madras.
- He has R & D Experiance, he executed major R & D projects related to aero gas turbines, aero space propulsion, energy conversion.
- He has Published 5 international and 15 national papers in Conference.
- He has guided many students for their B.E, M.Tech and PhD projects.
Dr. Anirban Basu BE, M.Tech, Ph.D
- He did his Ph.D. in Computer Science from Calcutta University, for the thesis entitled "Some Studies on the Performance of Parallel Processing Computer Systems" in 1988.
- Led the Foundations and Futures Group (Advanced Research Group) at CDAC, Bangalore from 1989-1995 to work on Performance Analysis, Parallel Algorithms, Parallelizing Compilers, etc. relevant to India’s first Supercomputer PARAM.
- Awarded a project in 2014 by Vision Group on Science and Technology (VGST), Government of Karnataka to work on Software Security.
- Published about 80 research papers and articles in reputed national and international journals and in proceedings of Conferences
Dr. S.G.Balakrishnan B.E.,M.E.,Ph.D.
- He did his PhD. from Anna University, Chennai.
- He has R & D Experience, he has coordinated students for their MSME incubation R & D projects related to Energy and power consumption of real time embedded system and Campus Online.
- He has Published 11 International and 2 National papers in various Journals and Conferences.
- He is active Reviewer of 2 International Journals.
- He has guided many students for their B.E, and M.Tech projects.
Dr. Vanaja ShivakumarB.E.,M.E.,Ph.D.
- She did his Ph.D. in Electronics and Communication for the thesis entitled “Study on TCM Schemes and their Performance Evaluation on Bandlimited Channels”
- She has 30 years of Teaching experience.
- She has presented 3 papers in International and 5 in National Conferences.
Dr. Lakshminarayana K SB.E.,M.E.,Ph.D.
- He has done his Ph.D from JNTUA, Ananthpuram, A P.
- He has 29 years of Teaching & 8 years of Researsch experience.
- He has guided UG, PG Projects.
- He has Published 3 National and 2 International Papers in Conferences/Journals.
- His area of Interest are: Reduction of Lead Time, Solid Waste Management, Cost Reduction, Failure Mode effects and criticality analysis, Industrial Engineering, Financial Management.
Dr. N LakshminarasimaiahB.E.,M.E.,Ph.D.
- He did his Ph.D. in Environmental Engineering.
- He has Teaching & Researsch experience more than 32 years
- He has Published 8 papers in International Journals and many paper presented & published in National & International Conference.
- Instrumental in bringing Rs 12 Lakhs under MODROB scheme from AICTE New Delhi to update Hydraulic and fluid machinery laboratory at ACE Hosur.
- Guided for Sanction of student project – 38th series: Year 2014-15, Karnataka state council for Science & technology. Project entitled – “ Solid Waste Management by vermicomposting method” A Case Study
- Instrumental in bringing Rs 20 Lakhs for the programme entitled on ‘infrastructure development for environmental and water resources engg. Laboratory under VGST programme for the year 2016-2017 at EPCET, Bangalore.
Dr. Kumara S TM.Sc, M.phil, Ph.D.
- He has 19 years of Teaching experience.
- Presented one of his research paper in COSPAR meeting sponsored by ISRO held at Infosys centre, Mysore
- He has Published many papers in International and National Conferences and Journals.
As a part of Research Activities the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, had organized two day National Conference on 28th and 29th of March 2014 at A.P.S. College of Engineering campus, on “Emerging Technologies on Electronics and Communication Engineering"
The department of Computer Science and Engineering had organized two day International Conference on 18th and 19th of August 2016 at A.P.S. College of Engineering campus, on “Internet of Things on Computer Science and Engineering”.