- He has Teaching & Researsch experience more than 30 years
- He Published 7 International & 6 National Journal Papers
- He has also guided UG, PG Projects and guiding 5 students in research for PhD.
- He has also presented a Paper at ASME International Conference recently held at San Diego, USA, during November 2013 on "Heat Transfer Predication" - Artificial Neuralnetwork approach
Dr. G Ravindranath BE, ME, Ph.D
Dr. N R Ramesh BE, ME, Ph.D
- He did his PhD. from IIT, Madras.
- He has R & D Experiance, he executed major R & D projects related to aero gas turbines, aero space propulsion, energy conversion.
- He has Published 5 international and 15 national papers in general Conference.
- He has guided many students for their B.E, M.Tech and PhD projects.
Dr. Anirban Basu BE, M.Tech, Ph.D
- He did his Ph.D. in Computer Science from Calcutta University, for the thesis entitled "Some Studies on the Performance of Parallel Processing Computer Systems" in 1988.
- Led the Foundations and Futures Group (Advanced Research Group) at CDAC, Bangalore from 1989-1995 to work on Performance Analysis, Parallel Algorithms, Parallelizing Compilers, etc. relevant to India’s first Supercomputer PARAM.
- Awarded a project in 2014 by Vision Group on Science and Technology (VGST), Government of Karnataka to work on Software Security.
- Published about 80 research papers and articles in reputed national and international journals and in proceedings of Conferences
Dr. S.G.Balakrishnan B.E.,M.E.,Ph.D.
- He did his PhD. from Anna University, Chennai.
- He has R & D Experience, he has coordinated students for their MSME incubation R & D projects related to Energy and power consumption of real time embedded system and Campus Online.
- He has Published 11 International and 2 National papers in various Journals and Conferences.
- He is active Reviewer of 2 International Journals.
- He has guided many students for their B.E, and M.Tech projects.
As a part of Research Activities the Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, had organized two day National Conference on 28th and 29th of March 2014 at A.P.S. College of Engineering campus, on “Emerging Technologies on Electronics and Communication Engineering"