- Guest Lecture on "Computer Networks-II" By Mr. Vinod K, Cisco Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore, conducted in Dept. of ISE
- Guest Lecture on "Guidelines for Project Work - Current trends in Engineering" by Mr. Sudhir Rao & Ms. Varsha G Bhat, World Serve Education, Bangalore, conducted in Dept. of CSE.
- Guest Lecture on "Business Analytics" by Ms. Deepthi, IBM, Bangalore, conducted in Dept. of CSE.
- Dept.of ISE conducted Seminar on "Introduction to Animation"
- Dept. of CSE Conducted Seminor on "Research Directions in Computer Science" by Dr. Anirban Basu, Professor, Dept. of CSE.
- Dept. of CSE conducted Seminar on "Basics of Android Programming" by Mr.Chandramohan, Asst. Professor, Dept. of CSE.
A technical talk on "Internet of things and Big Data" from Dr. Anirban Basu, Professor, Dept of CSE, APSCE, Bangalore on 18-8-2015
Dept. of ISE conducted "Two Days Workshop on JAVA BASICS" by M/S. Breeze Technologies, on 31/08/2015 and 01/09/2015 for 5th and 7th sem students.
The department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, had organized two day National Conference on 28th and 29th of March 2014 at A.P.S. College of Engineering campus, on “Emerging Technologies on Electronics and Communication Engineering”. About 165 technical papers from students and research scholars of various colleges and also from staff and students of APS College of Engineering were received. 65 paper selected for presentation in the conference and 31 papers for poster session. The technical sessions were divided into “Embedded Systems and its Applications”, “VLSI Technologies”, “Signal & Image Processing”, “Communication Networking and other Technologies”. The Conference was inaugurated by the Chief Guest Dr S.S. Murthy, Former Vice Chancellor, Central University; Former Professor, IIT Delhi. The function was presided by Shri T.V. Maruthi, President, A.P.S.C.E Trust
The Dept of CSE in association with CSI, chapter organized a 2 day International Conference on Internet of Things on 18th & 19th Aug 2016. About 100 technical papers from students & research scholars of various colleges & also from staff & students of APSCE were received. 39 papers selected for presentation in the conference & 14 papers for poster session. The Conference was inaugurated by the Chief Guest Dr M.K.Panduranga Setty,Presidient,Rashtreeya Sikshana Samiti Trust. Dr.V Raja Raman,Honorary Professor, IISc & Dr.N Sharath Chandra Babu,Executive Director,CDAC were the guests of honor. The inaugural function was presided by Sri T.V Maruthi,President, APSET. The plenary talk speakers were Dr.Rajkumar Buyya,Director, CLOUDS Lab, University Of Melbourne, Australia & Dr.Seetharama Iyengar, Director & Ryder Professor, School of Computing & Information Sciences,Florida International University. The Keynote speakers were Dr.Ernest Cachia,Dean,Faculty of Information & Communication Tech, Head,Department of Computer Info System,University of Malta,Europe & Dr.Shikharesh Majumdar, Professor & Director Real Time & Distributed Systems Group,Carleton University,Ottawa,Canada.The invited talk speakers were Mr.Lux Rao,HPE Future Cities, Mr.Haribabu, IOT team, CDAC, Dr. Prashant Mishra, Scientist,Innovation Labs,TCS, Mr.Abhijith Roy,Happiest minds & Dr.Kumar Padmanabh,Bosch,B'lore.