1) 48 Hours of free aptitude training by Anand Kulkarni from Unacademy on 14-08-2021.
APS college of engineering under Training and placement department conducted Aptitude Sessions for a month. The Educator for the sessions was Ananda Kulkarni from Unacademy. The sessions mainly focused on quantitative aptitude, logical reasoning, required for cracking placement papers of various IT and core companies, job aptitude tests like ccat, gate general aptitude and other aptitude backed exams. Questions from all important topics are solved with smarter ways, with the wide experience in training for placement papers, Ananda Kulkarni has emphasized on important on relevant topics. Variety of questions are solved with tricks and shortcuts along with traditional methods in some cases. It was a very much useful sessions for the placements.
2) Career development talk on fluid mechanics on 18-09-2021.
Training and placement department organized an webinar on career opportunities on fluid mechanics.
3) ABC technology’s workshop on career development on Date: 08-10-2021
APS college of engineering in association with ABC Technology, organized a seminar on Career development on 8th October 2021. The seminar was addressed by Marketing Specialist Mr. Shahrukh. The session started with the introduction of ABC Technology and their placements. Through this session some of the students got an opportunity for getting free placement training. Students actively took part in the session and it was a informative session.
4) IBM workshop on Job readiness on 25-10-2021.
APS college of Engineering in association with IBM skills Build, organized an On-Campus Certification Workshop On Job Readiness. The workshop was held on October 25th, 2021. The session was taken up by professional expert Manoviraj Singh, IBM Skills Build Manager. The workshop aimed to bring up professional skills, guided students on the importance of resume building, interview skills and steps to build a impactful resume. Hence showed students to have an brandy LinkedIn profile. Students were thought strategies for an successful interview and conduct of oneself during the interview. Do and don’t of the interview. Hence students were benefited in developing their personal and professional skills. IBM skills Build also provided an opportunity for the students of APS college of Engineering to represent the college in the name of Campus Ambassador, where two students were given opportunity. Hence the program provided opportunity for students to upskilling in their professional development.
5) Rotract club
On 26th October 2021 in association with Rotary District 3190,we are conducted following event
• “Avoid blindness Action group for Rotarians “-eye screening camp for 200+ students of APS institutions
• Handing over E learning kit with Sansoi 50’inch LED TV to APS Govt school
• Blood Donation Camp in association with BMST and Rotary International launch of Rotaract Club of APS College Of Engineering
• Masks distribution in association with BOSCHacross APS Institutions.
6) Personality development classes by Professor Ravi Kumar.
Training and placement department headed by Prof. Ravi kumar is organizing personality development classes every Thursday and Friday for 5th sem and 7th sem students respectively, where students are trained with professional skills and communication skills.
7) Udyami Aagu Udyoga Needu (Entrepreneurship workshop) on 11-10-2021
Training and placement department provided opportunity for students of APS college of Engineering to take part in the Entrepreneurship workshop organized by Government of Karnataka.
Students were much benefited by the program.