The Department of ISE started in the year 2000 with an intake of 60 students. Department aims at improving the quality of education by imparting more practical approach in learning with a perfect blend of managerial skills in students. Department is continuously engaged with conducting seminars and workshops. Department has dedicated and well qualified staff with rich experience in both teaching and industry. Dedicated library facility in the department with more than 350 titles encourages many intellectual’s knowledge appetite.
- ISE uses in-house software developed for maintaining student information.
- Nandeeswar S B – Successfully guided a team for
Advanced Engineering Technologies competition conducted by
National Resources Defense Council at IISC.
- Abhijit Das – Guided students for the IBM-TGMC
and one team secured 7th Place in Karnataka.
- Suresh H – Guided the Project entitled Intruder Alarm System
and participated in Student Programme conducted by KSCST at
- Most of the teachers have participated in Mission 10X a
FDP initiated by AzimPremji foundation, WIPRO
to face todays world of global competition.